Agents, we’re only a few short days away from the official release of Tom Clancy’s The Division. As the excitement continues to build, we’re here to arm you with the information you’ll need before the game launches. We know that availability times can be a bit confusing, so here’s a detailed breakdown of each platform’s pre-load and activation times.
PRE-LOAD & CLIENT SIZE
Pre-load is now available on Xbox One and PC. PlayStation® 4 will be available for Pre-load on March 6, at 00:01 local time. (except Japan, where it will be available for pre-load on all platforms on March 8 at 00:01 am). If you purchased a digital version of the game, you should be able to download the game client from your digital store.
The client size will vary from 26.9
GB depending on your platform and region.
Retail (physical) versions for each platform will be available to play at the following times:
- Xbox One and PlayStation®4 will be available as soon as the servers open on Tuesday, March 8, 00:01AM Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) (March 7 at 2 pm CET/8 am EST/5 am PST)
- PC will be available worldwide on March 8 at 6 am CET/12 am EST/March 7, 9 pm PST
Digital versions for each platform will be available to play at the following times:
- Xbox One will be available on March 8 at 00:01 am in each country's local time (00:01 am EST for USA and Canada).
- PlayStation®4 will be available on March 8 starting from 00:01 am in each country’s local time (00:01 EST for USA and Canada) except Japan, where it will be available on March 8 at 00:01 am.
- PC will be available worldwide on March 8 at 6 am CET / 12 am EST / March 7, 9 pm PST.
We've fixed, balanced and tweaked multiple features of the game coming out of the latest Open Beta. Check out our Patch Notes
for more info on the most notable changes.
During the testing (alpha, closed beta, and open beta) phases, we were astounded by the support we received. We were able to gather a great deal of feedback, suggestions, and bug reports from the community to pass on to our developers. From this information, the developers were able to improve the game on many fronts and will continue to do so after the game has launched. If you’d like to submit any feedback, suggestions, or bug reports, please visit The Division forums
The team will be celebrating the launch of the game with more streaming on Twitch! Be sure to stop by our Twitch channel
to say “hi” to our community team, developers, and special guests!
Thank you so much for all of your continued support. We hope that you’re ready to take back the city, agents.
New York City awaits your arrival.
The Division Team